Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Favorite Quotes: July/August 2019


“I know I was the best CIA agent that the CIA ever had, but I thought I told you honkies from the CIA that Black Dynamite was out of the game!”

“The worst thing about these dealers getting children addicted to this new smack, is that these children are ORPHANS…. And orphans don’t have parents.”

“I am declaring war on anybody who sells drugs in our community.”
“But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in our community!”
-Black Dynamite

"You just killed a helicopter with a car."
"I was out of bullets."
-Live Free or Die Hard

“Reality is a library.”
-Philip K. Dick, Exegesis

“We got a killing spree on our hands.”
“The word 'spree' makes it sound fun, but it isn't.”

“You don't understand, I've had 236 partners and I've fallen in love with every single one of them.”

“They don’t let people in coach kill people in first class.”
“That’s true, that’s a rule.”
-Angie Tribeca

"To examine the causes of life, we must first have recourse to death."
-Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

“I've got places to go, people to kill!”
“Life's a joke, then you croak.”
-Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II

“They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun, and in the morning. We shall remember them.”
-Laurence Binyen

“I am the Robot Ninja, and I kick ass.”
-Robot Ninja

“Mom, I told you I’m not interested in girls. Horror is my only passion.”
-Los Espookys

“Any game looks straight if everyone is being cheated at once.”
The Long Walk

"Before the cops even began to question her, they thought Mary might be hiding something. She looked down too often, and down was the direction of the devil."

"Mr. Spelling gave Riles the evil eye. He could have had a devil in his eyeball because it looked as if some tiny demon was pushing inside out."
-Christopher Pike, Execution of Innocence

"What are you kids? I try to talk to you, and it's like you're out in space or something! All this jazzy talk and jokes! It's all a game to you!"
"And right as soon as you get with it, we change the rules!"
-The Happening (1967)

“Report back to me when it makes sense.”
-Burn After Reading

-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename


* * *

My "legitimate" books are on Amazon here and my Phony McFakename books are on Amazon hereI exist on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram but I only really post regularly on Instagram.

d

No comments:

Post a Comment