Monday, June 6, 2016

COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTION: Buy My Book!!!

It's been DAYS since I released my last book, Best Sellers.

So we're way, way, WAY overdue for a new Phony McFakename masterpiece. And here it is!
Generic Romance is the "greatest book ever written," according to a quote that appeared earlier in this sentence.

I wrote it specifically for you. Yes, YOU, whoever you are.

I have three more books completed (Tronald Rump Vs. Cockroach Zombies, Used Zombies, Eric Roberts: The True Story) and am working on two more (The Gym and Derpa Derp) and I'll release them either rapid-fire or gradually. Time will tell.

But you better buy and read this one lightning-fast to keep up! The fate of the free world depends on it!


-Phony McFakename

* * *

Legal disclaimer: Me am on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and YouTube and even Pinterest if that's your thing. And me books am on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and Kobo and probably some other places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment