Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Literateur: "Gathering" by Phony McFakename

New book. Gathering.

I wrote this during a dark time in my life. So it's a dark book.

Going back and revisiting it was painful. Not just because it was so poorly written (I've learned a LOT in the eight years since I wrote it!), but also because it's so raw and emotionally intense. Quite insane and brutal and tough to read.

I fixed the bad writing. I left the intensity.

It also garnered my favorite review ever, paraphrased from Power-Clashing Introvert: "I had to cover the manuscript with another book when I slept at night to keep the madness from escaping."

I'll take that.

So if you want to read a super-dark and intense book, this is for you!

Oh yeah, I haven't even said what it's about. Okay, short blurb:

Everyone died in a small town. And their killer was just getting started. But he finds his feelings getting in the way as he goes to work on another small town. A handful of broken souls struggle together as darkness descends on them.

Buy one for you, and an extra copy for Grandma!


-Phony McFakename

* * *

I exist on Twitter and Facebook and InstagramAnd my books are on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and Kobo and probably some other places, too.

1 comment:

  1. Great Information...
    The video quality of HBO GO adjusts while streaming online, relying on the strength of the network bandwidth. This is why people encounter a frequent Is HBO Go Down .
    Thanks For Sharing...

    ReplyDelete