Wednesday, April 20, 2016

COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTION: Buy My Book!!!

I have a new book out.

It is called Best Sellers.
It is the bestest book ever written.

Future generations will ask you, "Where were you when you read the blog entry announcing the release of Best Sellers?"

If you like (or dislike) fantasy, vampires, romance, zombies, literary fiction, dystopian future YA, mystery, classic literature, fairy tales, bondage fiction, or mainstream thrillers...then Best Sellers is a book.

I guarantee it.

Also Bella Forrest loves this book. Probably. I imagine. I hope and dream.


-Phony McFakename

* * *

Legal disclaimer: Me am on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and YouTube and even Pinterest if that's your thing. And me books am on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and Kobo and probably some other places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment