Wednesday, September 28, 2016

COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTION: My New Not-Funny Book!

Hi!

You may know me as the writer of funny books.

Well, now I am also the writer of scary books!
THE GYM...Drop in, work out, drop dead.

Available now at an Internet near you!

This is a departure for me not only in that it's a straightforward horror book (well, it has dark humor, but it's very very dark), but also: it's about twice as long as my other books.

As a matter of fact, this is my first real published NOVEL. At 44,000 words, it meets the 40,000-word minimum requirement to qualify as a novel. (All my other books are technically "novellas.")

Consequently, it's $4.99 instead of the usual $2.99. But it took me more than twice as long to write this as any of my other works, so I can sleep peacefully at night with this massive price-gouging.

In case you're wondering, I already finished my next book and it's a comedy again. So is the one after it. And probably the next one, too. So my flirtation with the dark side here is a fluke. Unless it sells, in which case I will write ONLY BOOKS LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I'm down for whatever audiences enjoy.


-Phony McFakename

* * *

Legal disclaimer: Me am on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and YouTube and even Pinterest if that's your thing. And me books am on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and Kobo and probably some other places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment