Friday, March 31, 2017

Literateur: MY BOOKS ARE FINALLY REAL BOOKS!

Welcome to a very special episode of Craptastique.

In which I hawk my wares most diligently.

As many of you know, I have been writing so-called "books" for a couple years now. But until now, they've only been available as "electronic books" (or "ebooks," if you want to use the cool slang).

Now, everything has changed. EVERYTHING. FOREVER!

For behold, my books are now available as proper print books.
My saga of learning how to format and A-B test these things and fight Amazon tooth and nail to get them looking right is the stuff of legend. Poets will write epic heroic sagas of my trials.

I'll probably share the lessons I learned in a future blog entry so I can help you avoid my mistakes and pitfalls.

But for now- BUY MY BOOKS! Read them, love them!

Because they certainly love you.


-Phony McFakename


* * *

Legal disclaimer: I am on Twitter and Facebook and InstagramAnd my books are on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and Kobo and probably some other places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment