Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Favorite Quotes: February 2018


“You don’t want my hand in marriage, you want it in a sandwich!”
-Monsters

“Look at this fella - so high on goofballs and grass, he don’t know what’s going on.”
-Semi-Pro

“These are some of the happiest days I’ve ever ignored.”
-A Futile and Stupid Gesture

“If a helicopter goes too fast, will a police helicopter chase after it?”
-my son

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair


“How’s your town?”
“We got a Dairy Queen and a Tastee Freeze.”
“Wonders never cease.”
Fargo, season 3

“Abraham Lincoln once said: ‘If you are racist, I will attack you with the North.’ And those are the principles I bring to the workplace.”
-The Office

“Are you okay?”
“South of okay. North of cancer.”
-Brawl on Cell Block 99



-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename

* * *

I exist on Twitter and Facebook and InstagramAnd my Phony books are on Amazon here and my "legitimate" books are on Amazon here. Probably some other places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment