Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Real Quick: Some Self-Promotion

Two things:

1) I released a new book, Mystery Shopper Menace! It's fun and cool, as are all my books, but this time with a pro-looking cover thanks to Tom Martin, lead singer of Lich King and writer of this, possibly the finest song ever written about trying to make a living as a musician. Here's his lovely cover:

2) I released it under my more real-ish sounding name, B.P. Kasik. I switched over nine of my other "Phony McFakename" books to this name, as well. The only books still under that Phony name are my super-silly Derpa Derp, Eric Roberts, and Please Don't Eat My Face! (A.K.A. PDEMF!) series. All serious-silly books from here on out will be B.P. Kasik imprints. Find them here!


-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename

* * *

I exist on Twitter and Facebook and InstagramAnd my Phony books are on Amazon here and my "legitimate" books are on Amazon here. Probably some other places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment