Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Kindle: Unlimited!

Well, I finally did it. I put all my Phony McFakename books on Kindle Unlimited.

If you're a Kindle Unlimited person, you can read them all for free here.

Except Henrika. I don't have the rights to that special girl. My one sacrifice to Big Publishing!

And YES, since you're all asking, this means you can read my brand-new book, Atonement Found, for F-R-E-E!

It's a delightful comedy of mad cow disease, police riots, cities on fire, milkshakes, TSA showdowns, rapture insurance, and vampires with ridiculous accents.

Happy reading, and to all a good night.


-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename

* * *

I exist on Twitter and Facebook and InstagramAnd my Phony books are on Amazon here and my "legitimate" books are on Amazon here. Probably some other places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment