Wednesday, May 9, 2018

"Dragon Mormon" by B.P. Kasik

This is it.

This is the one.

I finally wrote a book called Dragon Mormon.  
It's real.

Herb is just an ordinary dragon, working a 9-5 job in a world of humans still a bit nervous around his type ever since the Dragonpocolypse nearly destroyed the world. 

But Herb starts to wonder if there's more to life than the day-to-day grind... 

When he opens himself up to prayer, he discovers a weird church that doesn't mind his weirdness. 

Will Herb have the faith to get baptized? Will Herb be able to prevent his restless dragon brethren from another attempt at a Dragonpocolypse? Will the Mormons be able to even FIT Herb into their chapel? 

Find out...

In the book I was just telling you about. Dragon Mormon.

Really, it's fun. Read and enjoy.


-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename

* * *

My Phony books are on Amazon here and my "legitimate" books are on Amazon here. I exist on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment