Tuesday, June 19, 2018

"Cinemadness: Live Your Best Moviepass Life"!

Wrote a new book, this one happened by accident:

Cinemadness: Live Your Best Moviepass Life.

It's the result of my crazy adventures seeing 100 movies with Moviepass in eight months (Average ticket cost: 80 cents). Accumulated wisdom about Moviepass, the pros and cons of different theaters, how to make the most of theater rewards program, and how to have the optimal movie-going experience.

I took it from conception to publication in less than a week, since I'd been thinking about it for... eight months. It's a lot of fun, also hopefully helpful and informative.

Buy a copy for yourself, and buy another copy just because!


-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename

* * *

My Phony books are on Amazon here and my "legitimate" books are on Amazon hereI exist on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment: