Wednesday, August 1, 2018

"Dragon Mormon 2"! Clap If You Believe in Dragons!

Hype time!

Dragon Mormon 2: Baptism by Fire!

It's out! It's amazing! It's a-me, Mario!

If you liked the first one, you'll like this one. If you didn't like the first one, then for your sake, I hope you like this one!

P.S. Funny thing, my Google calendar alerts reminding me to update this here blog every Wednesday stopped going off. So it never occured to me to update it. Goes to show how controlled I am by machines now. But I have no choice. With too many things to possibly keep track of in my think-meats, I am forced to rely on electronic calendar alerts. Which sometimes fail, thus dooming me. Also, flashing back to five sentences ago, "occurred" is one of those words I never spell right on a first pass. I always forget the second "r." I would be toast in a time of typewriters. I left it misspelled back there because that's the honest thing to do. I'm an honest type.



-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename

* * *

My "legitimate" books are on Amazon here and my Phony books are on Amazon hereI exist on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment