Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My 31 Books Author-itatively Ranked!

To celebrate the release of my 31st book, Filmpass, I thought it would be fun to subjectively rank all 31 of my books. Let's hope and pray I was right! (If this proves to not be fun, all is lost.)

1. Heavy Metal Scientology Aliens
2. Used Zombies
3. & 4. Dragon Mormon 1 & Dragon Mormon 2

5. Best Sellers
6. The Gym
7. FilmPass
8. Henrika
9. Happy Chemtrails!
10. The Speed and the Fury
11. Mystery Shopper Menace!
12. Fast Breaks
13. Cinemadness: Live Your Best Moviepass Life
14. Wahoo
15. Openings (unpublished)
16. Fruit Beast
17. Aunts Aren't Ladies!
18. Generic Mystery
19. Eric Roberts: The True* Story
20. Generic Romance
21. Please Don't Eat My Face!
22. Blog Cash-In
23. Dementia-13 Part-2
24. Atonement Lost
25. Gathering
26. Tronald Rump Vs. Cockroach Zombies (unpublished)
27. Eric Roberts 2: Acoustic Boogaloo
28. Oxic
29. Atonement Found
30. Man of Florida: Please Don't Eat My Face 2!
31. Zombie Cockroaches (unpublished)

I guess that was fun? And to clarify: I love all my books! They're like my kids! (All loved. But some just better-liked than others.)

And I mean let's look at the rock-bottom stuff on my list: Man of Florida, Atonement Found, and Eric Roberts 2 are ridiculous and hilarious. Oxic is deeply heartfelt. They're all fine! They're just not the first books of mine I'd want to hand a complete stranger.

I might publish Zombie Cockroaches someday, lotsa great stuff in there, it's just in rough shape as it is (I'd much rather revise and release Openings and you know, maybe I just will...). ZC is like 100k words and I wrote it a decade ago, so it'd take some serious time and energy to fix. And I'd rather spend that time writing new stuff.

Which I plan to keep doing! Coming soon... Florida Strong!: Please Don't Eat My Face 3!, Cinemadness 2: The Rise and Fall of Moviepass, Eric Roberts 3: Lord of the Screen, Best Sellers 2, Dragon Mormon 3: Celestial Creatures, Gumbo-Flavored Jambalaya: A Derpa Derp Story, and Blog Cash-In 2. (That enough sequels for you?)

Enjoy my new book, Filmpass, and read all my others, too. Preferably in the order listed above!


-B.P. Kasik/Phony McFakename

* * *

My Phony books are on Amazon here and my "legitimate" books are on Amazon hereI exist on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. This list is so off, clearly Generic Romance and Generic Mystery need to switch places.

    ReplyDelete